Excellence in the provision of academic services.
Providing excellent service in the affairs of admission and registration in a framework that achieves quality, transparency and fairness through the optimal recruitment of human resources and technology in all operations in accordance with local and international standards.
Our Strategic Values:
The Executive Committee of the Strategic Plan for the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the University of Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz derived four major values derived from the teachings of Islam, which are the same values adopted by the University of Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz. These values form the basis on which the University is based and ethics of dealing among it students, faculty members, and administrators.
The values adopted by Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University are Proficiency, justice and integrity, teamwork, transparency and accountability. The following is a definition of each of these values:
• Mastery: It means observing God in every work, then abiding by quality standards, striving for excellence and continuous development.
• Justice and Integrity: The treatment of all beneficiaries of the services of the Deanship according to one criteria, without bias, discrimination or favoritism.
• Working with team spirit: It means spreading the collective spirit of achievement, and encouraging cooperation between the staff of the Deanship to achieve its tasks and objectives.
• Transparency and accountability: The clarity and documentation of the procedures and services of the Deanship, and its dissemination with credibility, and answering all queries related to them without delay.
Our Strategic Objectives:
Five main strategic objectives were identified, reflecting the needs and wishes of the Deanship, which resulted from studies of the diagnosis of the current situation and reference comparisons. These strategic objectives are:
- 1. The development of mechanisms and acceptance criteria.
- 2. Continuous development in performance and encouragement of excellence and creativity for the staff of the Deanship.
- 3. Development of admission and registration services and processes
- 4. Optimal recruitment of available technology and resources.
- 5. Promote Total Quality Applications.