Development and Quality Department
About the Department of Development and Quality
- The Development and Quality Department performs the following tasks:
- Coordinating with the University Vice Presidency for Development and Quality regarding the implementation of the strategic plan of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
- Developing the strategic plan for the Deanship.
- Following up the requirements of the academic accreditation project.
- Following up the implementation of the operational plan for all departments of the Deanship.
- Defining the policies, procedures and tasks of all departments of the Deanship.
- Preparing training courses for the Dean's employees related to administrative skills and the application of total quality management.