1. He must have obtained a high school diploma or its equivalent inside or outside the Kingdom. The University Council decides on the equivalence of diplomas from within the Kingdom for the purpose of admission based on the recommendation of the College Council.
2. No more than five years have passed since high school or its equivalent.
3. To be of good conduct and behavior.
4. To successfully pass any test or personal interview deemed by the University Council.
5 . Perform aptitude test.
6 . Performing the achievement test for the disciplines that require it.
7 . To be medically fit.
8. To obtain approval from his reference to study if he works in any governmental or private entity.
9. He must fulfill any other conditions determined by the University Council and announced at the time of submission.
10. He should not be dismissed from another university for disciplinary reasons.
11. Those who hold a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent may not be accepted to obtain another Bachelor's degree.