A student (withdrawn - who has dropped out - whose registration has been closed) can apply to his college to re-register with his number and record before dropping out, according to the following rules:
- To apply for re-enrollment within four semesters (or two academic years for faculties that apply the academic year system) after the semester of withdrawal.
- The college council to which the student belongs agree to re-enroll the student.
- If a student spends four semesters or more on closing his enrollment (or two academic years for colleges that apply the academic year system), he can apply to the university as a new student without referring to his previous academic record, provided that he meets all the admission requirements announced at the time.
- A student may not be re-enrolled more than once.
- A student whose registration has been terminated may not be re-enrolled if he has been academically dismissed.
- Submit a re-enrollment request electronically through the (re-enrollment for the semester) portal via the link: https://rejoin.psau.edu.sa